The perfect holiday retreat
The first choice for your new home!
With a huge, open-plan lounge and kitchen, you are immediately struck by the obvious luxurious elements of the Glendale holiday lodge.
Sumptuous sofas, armchairs and carpets have been carefully selected to create that extra element of style and luxury.
The vaulted ceiling which has a minimum height of 2 metres, plus all those large windows, allow a massive amount of natural light to flood in and accentuate the colour scheme of blues, white and greys.
We offer six different exterior claddings across ALL models providing customers with the ultimate bespoke service.
They range from aluminium and vinyl cladding to timber and Canexel to suit all tastes.
Located at the West Lodge Estate, Comrie, Crieff, Perthshire the stunning Glendale double luxury lodge can generate unrivalled return on investment letting as a holiday rental.
• PVCu double glazing with two sets of bifold doors to front elevation
• Gas combi central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves
• TV points in all bedrooms
• Kitchen skylight
• Kitchen island with pop up socket and 3 bar stools
• Large dining table
• High level cooker with separate oven and grill
• Integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Designer fire
• Plush sofas with 2 accent wing chairs and a footstool
• 5ft divan in the master bedroom and second bedroom
• Designer accessory pack
• Separate shower & bath in bathroom
• Vinyl cladding
• External socket
• Residential Specification to BS3632 available in all cladding types including Stucco
• Glendale Lodge available in Thermowood and Canexel Cladding in a wide range of colours
• Entrance hallway (44ft only)
• Utility room (44ft only)
• Wine cooler
• Windows in place of bifold doors
• Closed off lounge
• Lounge curtains instead of roman blinds
• Shower in lieu of bath
• 3ft wide beds in twin room
• Guzunder beds