The Arrondale Lodge
The Arrondale is bright and modern
The first choice for your new home!
The extra space in the 45 foot model at the West Lodge Estate, Comrie provides you with an ample cloaks area and a utility room or even a third bedroom.
The colour palette is strong and sophisticated with a metallic sheen to the statement headboard and teal coloured curtains.
When you walk into the ensuite you find a generous shower and lots of storage.
With such an array of cladding options for your Arrondale you can make the exterior look as good as the interior.
The bifold doors to the front aspect create a large opening and give you the option to have a wonderful deck that means your home transitions from the inside to the outside beautifully.
Hidden away in the Comrie countryside, the Arrondale lodge is the perfect retreat for couples, families, or friends. Bursting with character, the light open-plan living.
Located at the West Lodge Estate, Comrie, Crieff, Perthshire the stylish Arrondale lodge can generate unrivalled return on investment letting as a holiday rental.
Experience luxury at its best with the Arrondale.
• PVCu double glazing with bifold doors to front elevation
• Self contained entrance hallway with integrated storage(45ft only)
• High level cooker with separate oven and grill
• Integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Kitchen island with 3 bar stools
• Luxurious corner sofa and co-ordinating armchairs
• Recessed electric fire and DVD unit
• Full size bath with aqua board
• Large domestic shower in en-suite
• 5ft divan in the master bedroom
• Designer accessory pack
• Vaulted ceiling throughout with a minimum ceiling height of 2.2m (7ft 4″)
• Vinyl cladding
• External socket
• Gas combi central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves
• TV points in all bedrooms
• Glass top dining table
• All luxury lodges come with Canexel Cladding as standard
• Residential Specification to BS3632 available in all cladding types including Stucco
• Arrondale Lodge available in Thermowood and Canexel Cladding in a wide range of colours
• Wine cooler
• Utility room or single room (45ft only)
• Lounge curtains instead of roman blinds
• Shower in lieu of bath
• 3ft beds in twin room
• Windows in place of bifold doors (not on residential specification)
• Guzunder beds
• 3ft wide beds in twin room